Gain a competitive advantage and distinguishing your company in the marketplace by providing your customers their own branded landing page from which to access all of your company's services in a streamlined, personalized way.
I will show you how to employ proven techniques for gaining more business from large law firms, corporations and complex litigation scenarios with customized scheduling.
- Specially designed for Court Reporting and Legal Videography companies
- Branded with your logo; fully integrates into your website
- Data submitted through your form is delivered to your mailboxes or distribution lists.
- Customized auto-replies
- Monthly activity reports
- File attachments up to 1MB
- The form and response page are served from your website under an easy to remember URL.
- No special server configuration necessary.
- Form parameters are stored remotely, protecting your email addresses from spammers.
- The perfect compliment to web-facing case management tools such as CourtPages, ReporterBase, etc.
Is customized scheduling really effective?
We were able to increase our book of business by providing our clients personalized scheduling forms with all of the relevant information available with a few clicks of the mouse. As a follow on, we started offering Managed Litigation Suites which helped us maintain and build business on a case-by-case basis. Edward Wharton's knowledge of the reporting business and his expertise building the scheduling sites was invaluable."
- Bill Greenley, RDR (Ret), CSR No. 2159 (CA) FAPR, co-founder of NNRC
Edward Wharton's expertise in web design and litigation support contributed substantially to our marketing efforts at LegaLink and Merrill Corporation. Especially helpful were the customized online scheduling tools, as well as the Managed Litigation Suites we developed for the large, multi-party cases that our clients found so efficient. I really believe those Managed Litigation Suites were the reason why we were able to bring that business to LegaLink and later Merrill Corporation."
- Art Richardson, founder of United Reporting, former Area President of LegaLink Corporation, co-founder of NNRC